CC Pace is Seeking an Experienced Agile Coach!
CC Pace is seeking an experienced Agile Coach! This position offers the opportunity to work with a variety of clients, experience an array of Agile projects, and learn from leaders in the Agile community. We regularly provide on-going training to ensure our coaches stay at the forefront of up-and-coming industry trends, such as Kanban and advanced Scrum techniques. The ideal candidate is an experienced consultant with extensive business acumen and at least 7 years of experience working in an Agile environment at both the team and program level. We are looking for someone with strong leadership and client relations experience, as well as excellent communication and presentation skills.
CC Pace serves a national client base that includes members of the Fortune 100 to emerging, startup companies and mid-size firms. The majority of clients are within the Washington, DC metro area. We provide training, strategic assessments, project portfolio management, Agile project management, coaching and large-scale lean and Agile transformation.
Specific requirements include:
- Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP)
- SAFe Program Consultant (SPC4)
- Practical experience as a Scrum Master on software development projects
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Business acumen
- Good interpersonal and client relationship management skills
- Flexibility in adopting practices and techniques to specific client needs
- Project management experience, with 3+ years delivering in an Agile (Scrum) environment
Additional Skills Preferred:
- Certified Scrum Coach (CSC)
- Experience in creating and/or delivering Agile course material
- Ability to map legacy process to the Agile process
- Experience in Lean Startups, Product Management, and/or Kanban
- Industry certifications including PMP, ACP, ICAgile
- DevOps experience
- Software Development Lifecycle experience
- Experience with SCRUM, DSDM, Lean Software Development, Extreme Programming (XP), SAFe, and other Agile methodologies
- Experience with government contracts is a plus