Lean Agile Training
Agile Experts Who Train
What makes agile training with CC Pace unique? Our trainers do before they teach.
Our courses are led by real-world agile practitioners, not hired presenters. And because of the in-depth knowledge our trainers possess, we can customize every moment of every course—focusing on your individual interests, adapting on the fly, and delving more deeply into advanced or non-traditional topics.
Any “trainer” can read a script. CC Pace’s seasoned professionals can read an industry—delivering uncommon knowledge with the flexibility and interactivity that promotes real learning.
It’s a novel concept—expertise being taught by actual experts. But shouldn’t agile trainers be… well… agile?
Through our 15+ years of experience helping companies and organizations adopt Agile principles, we’ve found that every organization has a set of unique circumstances that must be considered when optimizing an Agile training plan.
That’s why we provide both certified classes for individuals looking to advance their resumes, and customized on-site courses designed to establish a baseline of understanding and elevate teams cohesively.
Whatever your individual needs may be, we’re committed to helping you identify and implement an Agile learning approach that works for you. We can even move seamlessly from classroom training to individual project coaching.
In addition, if your organization requires on-site training on an Agile topic we haven’t listed, just let us know. Our experience helping Fortune 500 and start-up organizations adopt lean and Agile practices over the last fifteen years goes far beyond the course offerings listed on this site.
- Agile Fundamentals with ICP Certification – This 2-day course prepares individuals and teams to work in an Agile environment. You will learn what Agile approaches are about and how they can be successfully applied in the real-world.
- Agile Project Management – This advanced course teaches Scrum Masters, Program Managers and Project Managers how to apply Lean thinking and Agile principles to PMI’s Project Management Process Groups, leveraging the best of each to deliver maximum value to customers.
- Agile Team Facilitation with ICP-ATF Certification – This is a two-day course that provides in-depth skills necessary to plan, design and facilitate meetings in an Agile environment, using the tools and techniques of professional facilitators.
- Certified ScrumMaster – This certified course is focused on preparing Scrum Masters and Change Agents for the role they will play in the successful adoption of Scrum in the organization.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) – The two-day Certified Scrum Product Owner Course will help establish the foundation for starting successful Scrum projects. Product Owners need to understand what will happen in their interaction with Scrum teams and how the role fits into the framework.
- Kanban Foundations (KMP I) – This 2-day course is accredited through the Lean-Kanban University and covers David Anderson’s Kanban practices for Successful Evolutionary Change.
- Kanban Management Professional (KMP II) – During this 2-day certified course you will dive deeper into the Kanban practices to sustain evolutionary improvements. You will explore getting to pull at the enterprise scale, along with organizational feedback loops enabled by Kanban cadences.
- Executive Leadership Workshop – This course provides an overview of the Agile process, the impact it has on leadership, and how leaders can effectively support the transition.
- Product Owner – This workshop prepares Product Owners for transitioning to an Agile process and for the role they must play in supporting and elevating the agile team.
- SAFe Scaled Agilist (SA) – This two-day course provides the knowledge necessary to lead an enterprise agile transformation by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework, and its underlying principles of lean thinking, and product development flow.
- User Stories Workshop – This 1-day workshop demonstrates how to write story cards that add value and target not just what customers are asking for, but what they truly need.