The Product Owner workshop targets the customer side of an Agile project, focusing on the business owners and business analysts who must change how they work in order to effectively engage with Agile delivery teams. The switch to Agile is non‐trivial for the business partners, and this course will provide the knowledge, skills, and practice necessary to be successful in managing an agile project.
Who Should Attend
Agile Product Owners and Business Stakeholders, Business Analysts, Technical Analysts, and others who manage requirements for agile teams.
- Agile Requirements Gathering
- The Scrum Process
- Agile Requirements Management
- Agile Estimation
- Scheduling Activities and Deliverables in an Agile Environment
- Working Effectively with Agile Teams
- Release Planning
- Sprint Planning
- Product Demos
- Work Prioritization, and More
Using a combination of interactive presentations, exercises, and team-structured simulations, the Agile Product Owner training will enable participants to:
- Learn how to create a Product Backlog
- Learn the Art of Story Telling and how to effectively specify requirements for Agile teams
- Learn how to estimate and schedule in Agile
- Learn how to manage product development in an Agile environment
PMI Registered Education Provider
Attendees of this Agile Product Owner workshop are eligible to earn 14 PDUs (if taking the 2-day course).