The purpose of this course is to prepare you for the PMI-ACP exam. The content is meant to help you understand the content on the exam and to ensure you have the knowledge necessary to pass the exam. After taking this intensely focused course, studying, and achieving the PMI’s requirements for the exam, you will be able to sit for the PMI-ACP exam and hopefully become a PMI Agile Certified Practitioner.
Who Should Attend:
Agile Team members such as Scrum Masters, Project Managers, Product Owners, Business Analysts, Stakeholders and others who work with Agile teams.
At least 2 years experience in the Agile methodologies
- Review basic Agile concepts which include the Agile Manifesto, Agile methodologies, the 5 levels of planning, Agile teams including distributed teams, estimation, ways to communicate, engineering practices, prioritization, the paradigm shift, and metrics
- PMI added items including Agile EVMs (Earned Value Metrics), managing risk, Defined Process Control vs. Empirical Process Control, Monte Carlo analysis, the soft skills needed, and the PMI code of ethics
- Mock Exam
- Understand the basics of Agile, including the various methodologies
- Define the different levels of planning
- Learn the Agile EVMs and how they are used as metrics
- Realize the various ways to prioritize to ensure the focus is on the customer
- Comprehend the difference between empirical processes and defined processes
- Have a handle on the various engineering practices that are used to be Agile
- Know the types of questions that are possible on the PMI-ACP exam
PMI Registered Education Provider:
Attendees of this workshop are eligible to earn 21 PDUs that can be used toward the 21 Agile PDUs required for the exam.
CC Pace has now partnered with MyProjectAdvisor to provide even more classes! Check out any current offerings here.