Wondering What 2017 Brings for Job Hunters?
As we move further into the 21st century and our technologies continue to advance, it is changing the landscape for all aspects of business, including job searching. The key question every candidate needs to be asking is, “what’s new with job hunting in 2017?” This article from AOL discusses the 2017 Trends for Job Seekers to watch.
Today, in the United States alone, 85% of companies have a Facebook page, and 94% of recruiters use social media to find high-quality candidates. These numbers alone are incredibly high, but think about it, who do you actually know that doesn’t use some form of social media (grandparents excluded)? At CC Pace we maintain a strong social media presence for all aspects of our company, and continue to seek the best candidates for our job opportunities frequently using Linked In and Facebook, as well as other forms of communications.
Traditional methods of sending a resume and cover letter are being passed by with video screenings and online communications. Remember that advice you have heard repeatedly: be careful what you post on the internet because once you put it out there, it’s out there forever? That has never been more true. There is nothing worse than finding a qualified candidate and having to pass them over for a position based on what is found when a hiring manager Googles their name. The same goes for the hiring company, savvy job hunters are researching you just as thoroughly.
CC Pace is seeking an experienced Agile Coach! This position offers the opportunity to work with a variety of clients, experience an array of Agile projects, and learn from leaders in the Agile community. We regularly provide on-going training to ensure our coaches stay at the forefront of up-and-coming industry trends, such as Kanban and advanced Scrum techniques. The ideal candidate is an experienced consultant with extensive business acumen and at least 7 years of experience working in an Agile environment at both the team and program level. We are looking for someone with strong leadership and client relations experience, as well as excellent communication and presentation skills.
CC Pace serves a national client base that includes members of the Fortune 100 to emerging, startup companies and mid-size firms. The majority of clients are within the Washington, DC metro area. We provide training, strategic assessments, project portfolio management, Agile project management, coaching and large-scale lean and Agile transformation.
Specific requirements include:
- Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP)
- SAFe Program Consultant (SPC4)
- Practical experience as a Scrum Master on software development projects
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Business acumen
- Good interpersonal and client relationship management skills
- Flexibility in adopting practices and techniques to specific client needs
- Project management experience, with 3+ years delivering in an Agile (Scrum) environment
Additional Skills Preferred:
- Certified Scrum Coach (CSC)
- Experience in creating and/or delivering Agile course material
- Ability to map legacy process to the Agile process
- Experience in Lean Startups, Product Management, and/or Kanban
- Industry certifications including PMP, ACP, ICAgile
- DevOps experience
- Software Development Lifecycle experience
- Experience with SCRUM, DSDM, Lean Software Development, Extreme Programming (XP), SAFe, and other Agile methodologies
- Experience with government contracts is a plus
We are currently seeking a Business Development/Account Representative in our IT Staffing Division to identify new business opportunities, as well as grow and maintain existing accounts. The role focuses on selling staff augmentation services – contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent IT placement positions. Within the role there will also be the opportunity cross-sell other CC Pace services, such as Agile Training, Custom Application Development and Financial Consulting services. Applicants must be highly motivated, outgoing, and relationship-focused.
- Establishing relationship with hiring managers, understanding their business objectives and needs, and working with the recruiting team to identify qualified candidates for opportunities
- Generating business opportunities through cold calls, referrals, and business meetings
- Gathering and qualifying job opportunities with hiring managers. Effectively communicating position qualifications with the CC Pace recruiting team
- Developing account plans and strategies
- Building long-term mutually beneficial relationships with clients
- Managing on-going contact with clients and consultants to ensure both are equally satisfied
- At least 3 years of experience in IT Staff Augmentation as an Account Rep or Recruiter
- Demonstrate strong drive for results and success; convey a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations; persistent, despite obstacles, setbacks, and competing influences
- Ability to build a network and mine for client contacts and accounts
- Demonstrate self-motivation with the ability to establish goals and achieve results
- Proven success achieving sales objectives and quotas
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced, ever-changing industry