Program Manager Wanted!
CC Pace is seeking a Program Manager to lead the delivery, growth, and management of multiple clients within our Government Practice. The Program Manager’s primary responsibilities include managing client accounts, identifying and acting on growth strategies, and promoting team collaboration, innovation, communication, and performance. The Program Manager will play an essential role in building and maintaining CC Pace’s culture and brand.
- Serves as the primary leader, accountable for completion of team delivery efforts including quality assurance activities and client acceptance.
- Builds and maintains client relationships, serving as the leader in developing a strategic vision for clients and internal teams
- Builds trust with client management and internal teams
- Handles challenging client situations and offers guidance and direction to client management
- Drives capture and business development efforts, creates downstream opportunities, and maintains relationships and a network to engage with clients and industry on future opportunities.
- Works with back office to ensure effective and timely actions are taken on a variety of internal and external requirements.
- Manages staff to create opportunities and monitor professional development
- Mentors team and creates an environment with high team satisfaction as evidenced by performance and retention of the staff
- Responsible for management of subcontractors and partner relationships
- Responsible for project financial accounting
- 10+ years IT experience
- Experience on software development projects
- 7+ years program management experience
- Experience working with Federal agencies
- Demonstrated experience managing client expectations and building trusted relationships
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies
- Able to work throughout Metro DC, particularly downtown DC
- Can pass Federal background investigations
- Bachelor’s Degree
We have an immediate opening for an Avaya-Certified Telecommunications Engineer who will provide telecommunications engineering support for a federal organization in Washington DC with several thousand end users and 10+ locations, and owns and operates a distributed PBX system that supports (7) locations in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington DC. The candidate will possess Avaya Certified Specialist (or higher) Certification and technical knowledge of high specialized telecommunications applications/operational environments, high-level functional systems, and design integration of exceptionally complex systems.This position is on-site in downtown Washington DC. The primary shift is M-F, 10:00 AM – 6:30 PM, with earlier hours during the training period.
The job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting agency technical experts with current telecommunications projects such as: planning; implementing; testing; training; documenting requirements; task change documentation; maintaining the voice switch hardware, software, switch; network and equipment requirements; and daily telecommunication operations.
- Other support responsibilities include voice telecommunications systems such as PBXs, call centers, and peripheral systems/applications, wireless systems, messaging and automated attendants, paging (overhead, internal, commercial), call accounting, uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), audio conferencing, mobile devices, cellular, smartphones, tablets, and other similar telecommunications devices.
- The successful candidate should demonstrate technical knowledge of current and emerging telecommunications services and systems.
The successful candidate will have experience with:
- Routing diversity; Redundant service; Local and long-distance services; Primary rate interface (PRI); Direct inward dial (DID); Tie lines (T-1); DS-3; internet services; analog facilities; physical infrastructure
- Voice/Data networking; Audix Voice Messaging; Avaya Aura Messaging (6.x)+; Communications Manager 5.2, 6.3+; Aura Conferencing 8.x; VOIP Solutions; SIP; Station/Switch administration; World class routing; Location Base routing; Enterprise Survivable Servers
- Tracking, updating, and documenting work in a ticketing system such as FootPrints, Remedy, Clarify, etc.
- Demonstrating proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Updating schematics and drawings using Microsoft VISIO or comparable tool
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work under pressure and tight deadlines, work independently, and work in a team environment
- Follow all ticketing standards for timeliness, accuracy, documentation, routing, etc.
Avaya Certified Specialist or higher certification
10 years of experience in the following functional areas:
- Knowledge of systems architecture and tools to update Visio drawings and schematics
- Telecommunications Industry Certification
- Inventory database maintenance and updates as inventory changes
- Preparing and performing management briefings
- Developing internal documentation, such as SOPs, instructions or user guides
- Conducting question and answer sessions with user groups;o Developing and executing test plans in accordance with agency standard operating procedures
- Technical knowledge of highly specialized telecommunications applications/operational environments, high-level functional systems, and design integration of exceptionally complex systems
- Excellent proven written and verbal communication skills
- Avaya Certification
- 10 years of Telecommunications experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with ticket management (Remedy, Clarify, FootPrints, etc.)