Program Manager Wanted!
CC Pace is seeking a Program Manager to lead the delivery, growth, and management of multiple clients within our Government Practice. The Program Manager’s primary responsibilities include managing client accounts, identifying and acting on growth strategies, and promoting team collaboration, innovation, communication, and performance. The Program Manager will play an essential role in building and maintaining CC Pace’s culture and brand.
- Serves as the primary leader, accountable for completion of team delivery efforts including quality assurance activities and client acceptance.
- Builds and maintains client relationships, serving as the leader in developing a strategic vision for clients and internal teams
- Builds trust with client management and internal teams
- Handles challenging client situations and offers guidance and direction to client management
- Drives capture and business development efforts, creates downstream opportunities, and maintains relationships and a network to engage with clients and industry on future opportunities.
- Works with back office to ensure effective and timely actions are taken on a variety of internal and external requirements.
- Manages staff to create opportunities and monitor professional development
- Mentors team and creates an environment with high team satisfaction as evidenced by performance and retention of the staff
- Responsible for management of subcontractors and partner relationships
- Responsible for project financial accounting
- 10+ years IT experience
- Experience on software development projects
- 7+ years program management experience
- Experience working with Federal agencies
- Demonstrated experience managing client expectations and building trusted relationships
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies
- Able to work throughout Metro DC, particularly downtown DC
- Can pass Federal background investigations
- Bachelor’s Degree
CC Pace is seeking full time Technical Recruiter for our Fairfax, VA office to play a key role in our Staff Augmentation division. This position will be responsible for staffing technical contract/TTP/Permanent positions with our clients. The ideal candidate should be extremely professional coupled with a strong work ethic. We are looking for an individual who possess the following:
- 3+ years experience in full life-cycle recruiting
- Experience in negotiating compensation & contract rates
- Good knowledge of DOL laws & multiple work authorization statuses for U.S.
- Advanced skills with internet sourcing via multiple job boards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Technical recruiting and/or agency type experience a +
CC Pace is a 35 year old business and technology consulting firm headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We have three unique but complementary practices: Staff Augmentation, Financial Services Consulting and Agile Services (Custom Application Development, Agile Coaching and Training). Through our decades of service, we’ve built a reputation of partnering with our clients, proving time and time again that they can count on us. Here’s something else you can count on – numbers like:
- 11.5 – the average tenure (in years) of our extraordinarily committed team members
- 30 – the number of years that some of our clients have stayed with us
- 80 – the percent of new clients who come to us through referrals
- 90 – the percentage of business we get from repeat clients
In addition to our competitive salary/commission plan, we offer a generous benefits package including: Health Insurance, Life Insurance, 401K, dental & vision insurance, Flex Spending, LTD, tuition reimbursement, adoption benefit, training & development, paid leave, profit sharing bonus plan and much more! Qualified candidates should forward resume to Rechelle Card, firstname.lastname@example.org.