CC Pace is a mid-sized, DC based staffing and consulting firm with a solid reputation for delivering superior results to our client. For over 30 years, we have built our reputation on an unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction. Our business model provides both staffing resources to augment client project teams and consulting resources to take on full delivery of projects and/or bring specialized knowledge. In addition, we are a recognized thought leader with Lean and Agile development methodologies and provide our clients a full complement of project execution, coaching and training services. Our customers appreciate that we understand their business needs and custom-design solutions to achieve both measurable bottom -line results and significantly improved business processes. We are seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented, Account Manager to join our Staff Augmentation business unit. The position will focus on selling consulting, temp-to-perm, and permanent placement services. Our Account Managers are responsible for developing and executing a sales strategy with new and existing clients, building strong client relationships, and working effectively with the recruiting team to achieve a defined revenue objective.
• Experience working in a technology consulting/staffing business model
• Experience with the sales lifecycle, and a proven track record of delivering mutually beneficial solutions/services.
• Demonstrated success of achieving target sales objectives and quotas.
• Experience building strategic relationships with clients in an outside sales environment.
• Strong customer service skills with the ability to listen and create solutions that address key business challenges.
• Experience qualifying opportunities & evaluating proposed candidates.
• Ability to manage multiple accounts simultaneously and effectively prioritize requirements with recruiting staff.
• Self motivated, with a high sense of integrity, flexibility, focus, and commitment.
• Excellent communication, organization and time management skills.
• Excellent analytical skills. Creative and effective problem solving skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
CC Pace Benefits:
• Competitive salary/commission structure (uncapped)
• Work life balance
• Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
• 401K w/matching
• Paid vacation/holidays
• Tuition reimbursement and training