Program Manager Wanted!
CC Pace is seeking a Program Manager to lead the delivery, growth, and management of multiple clients within our Government Practice. The Program Manager’s primary responsibilities include managing client accounts, identifying and acting on growth strategies, and promoting team collaboration, innovation, communication, and performance. The Program Manager will play an essential role in building and maintaining CC Pace’s culture and brand.
- Serves as the primary leader, accountable for completion of team delivery efforts including quality assurance activities and client acceptance.
- Builds and maintains client relationships, serving as the leader in developing a strategic vision for clients and internal teams
- Builds trust with client management and internal teams
- Handles challenging client situations and offers guidance and direction to client management
- Drives capture and business development efforts, creates downstream opportunities, and maintains relationships and a network to engage with clients and industry on future opportunities.
- Works with back office to ensure effective and timely actions are taken on a variety of internal and external requirements.
- Manages staff to create opportunities and monitor professional development
- Mentors team and creates an environment with high team satisfaction as evidenced by performance and retention of the staff
- Responsible for management of subcontractors and partner relationships
- Responsible for project financial accounting
- 10+ years IT experience
- Experience on software development projects
- 7+ years program management experience
- Experience working with Federal agencies
- Demonstrated experience managing client expectations and building trusted relationships
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies
- Able to work throughout Metro DC, particularly downtown DC
- Can pass Federal background investigations
- Bachelor’s Degree