Scrum Team Training
This course focuses on the entire team, including Scrum Master, Product Owner, Business Analysts, Testers, Developers and Architects. This team-based scrum training will help you understand your role within the Scrum team structure and equip you with the knowledge, skills and tools to successfully implement Scrum. After taking this highly interactive workshop, you will understand Scrum concepts, why they work and how to start using Scrum on your next project.
Check out our current class schedule!
Who Should Attend
Project and Program Managers, Product Owners, Technical Leads, Testing Leads, Business Analysts, Developers, Scrum Masters and other senior team members who are responsible for managing solution delivery.
There are no prerequisites required for this course
- The Scrum Team Structure, Roles and Ceremonies
- The Building Blocks of Scrum
- Creating User Stories for Requirements
- Estimation of User Stories
- Building a Product Backlog
- Sprint Execution
- Collaboration and Communication with Daily Scrums
- Tracking Progress with Burndowns
- Inspecting and Adapting with Retrospectives
- Starting and Executing a Project Using Scrum
Using a combination of interactive presentations, problem-solving exercises, and team-structured simulations, the experiential Scrum Team Training 2-day class will enable participants to:
- Understand the core principles, strategies and practices of Scrum
- Apply Scrum in multiple project settings and situations
- Cultivate the Agile mindset vital to effectively deliver results using the Scrum framework
PMI Registered Education Provider
Attendees of this workshop are eligible to earn 14 PDUs.