Advanced ScrumMaster Workshop
This 2-day course will demonstrate how to become a more effective Scrum Master by overcoming many of the role’s most common challenges. Through a combination of lecture, discussion and exercise, attendees will walk away ready to implement changes that will strengthen and improve their effectiveness as Scrum Masters.
Who Should Attend
Experienced Scrum Masters who would like to take their skills to the next level.
Attendees should be either Certified Scrum Masters and/or have experience working in this role as part of a Scrum Team. This is not an introductory course, and time will not be spent introducing Agile or Scrum. Participants should have detailed working knowledge of Scrum and its application.
- Improving soft skill sets
- Taking Agile to the next level
- Dealing with organizational change
- Working with teams to identify and resolve problems
- Transitioning from managing to leading
- Leading effective retrospectives
- Addressing conflict resolution
- Coordinating distributed teams
- Charting a course for your own development
- Overcoming common challenges to the role
Using a combination of interactive presentations, problem-solving exercises, and team-structured simulations, the Advanced Scrum Master class will enable participants to:
- Improve their effectiveness
- Decrease inefficiencies within a team
- Overcome complex challenges
- Improve soft skill set