Leading SAFe – Scaled Agilist (SA)
This two-day course provides the knowledge necessary to lead an enterprise agile transformation by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework, and its underlying principles of lean thinking, and product development flow. Participants will gain an understanding of how the principles and practices of the framework support Agile Teams, Agile Programs, Agile Program Portfolio Management and Agile Architecture.
Who Should Attend:
Executives, managers and Agile change agents responsible for leading a Lean|Agile change initiative in the larger software enterprise.
- Lean Software Development and Product Development Flow
- Agile in the Enterprise
- SAFe Teams: Scrum+ in the Enterprise
- SAFe Programs: The Agile Release Train
- SAFe Portfolios: Program Portfolio Management and Agile Architecture
- Lean | Agile Leadership
- Apply lean, agile and product development flow principles to improve productivity, employee engagement, time to market, and quality
- Apply the Scaled Agile Framework based on lecture, real-world examples, and insights by Scaled Agile experts
- Understand the skills necessary for an enterprise transformation based on the information and examples presented, and additional recommended readings and resources
- Gain the insights into the leadership skills most effective in unlocking the intrinsic motivation of software development knowledge workers, and begin applying them in your context