Agile Coaches Wanted!
We have an exciting position for an experienced Agile Coach that provides an opportunity for you to grow both personally and professionally. This position offers the opportunity to work with a variety of clients, experience an array of Agile projects and learn from leaders in the Agile community.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced consultant with extensive business acumen and at least 7 years of experience working in an Agile environment at both the team and program level. We are looking for someone with strong leadership and client relations experience, as well as excellent communication and presentation skills. We provide on-going training to ensure our coaches stay at the forefront of up-and-coming industry trends.
- Coach multiple teams by facilitating/observing sprint activities (daily stand-up, sprint planning/reviews/retrospectives) and providing individual and team-based coaching on Agile practices, and helping to solve project and organizational impediments
- Coach Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Operations, and Developers on Agile roles, principles, practices, tools and artifacts
- Coach Product Owners and Scrum Masters on Development of Minimal Viable Product and business-value-driving thinking, creating, grooming and using the product backlog, removing impediments and managing stakeholders
- Works with Senior leadership to identify opportunities to support and sustain the Agile transformation
- Develop and conduct Agile training and workshops as needed
- Facilitate the effort to create an Agile Adoption Plan and Roadmap that includes goals/objectives, key dates/milestones, risks and communication approach
- Evaluate and recommend appropriate tools
- Provide guidance on Agile transformation with a focus on continuous improvement
- Develop standard processes, artifacts and templates required for Agile product development life cycle
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- SAFe Program Consultant (SPC4+)
- Practical experience as a Scrum Master on software development projects
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience providing Agile Training (either classroom or just-in-time)
- Strong interpersonal and client relationship management skills
- Flexible in adopting practices and techniques to specific client needs
- Ability to contribute to the Agile Community
Additional Skills Preferred:
- Certified Scrum Coach (CSC) and industry certifications, like PMP, ACP, and ICAgile
- Experience creating and/or delivering Agile course material
- Ability to map legacy process to the Agile process
- Experience in Lean Startups, Product Management, and/or Kanban
- DevOps experience
- Software Development Lifecycle experience
- Experience with SCRUM, DSDM, Lean Software Development, Extreme Programming (XP), and other Agile methodologies
- Experience with government contracts
CC Pace serves a national client base that includes Federal and State government agencies, Fortune 100 companies, as well as emerging, startup and mid-size firms. Most of our clients are within the mid-Atlantic area. We provide training, Agile engineering, strategic assessments, project portfolio management, Agile project management, DevOps, technical coaching, and large-scale lean and Agile transformation.