Corporate Culture – it’s more than just Buzz Words at CC Pace
Every company has their own Corporate Culture, which characterizes the qualities of a work environment. Corporate culture is a key factor in both retaining and attracting talent, with 80% of Millennials say they are looking for cultural fit when seeking potential employers.
CC Pace recently rolled out a new vision and central to this vision is a focus on our people, which we believe are our greatest asset. Keeping that in mind and the significance of corporate culture, we surveyed numerous team members from various locations and all levels for their view of our current culture.
Each team member was given only one of the questions below to respond to, here is a summary of what they had to say:
Describe CC Pace’s corporate culture in three words?
- “Flexible, Supportive and Team-oriented”
- “Supportive, Respectful (value’s and respect’s everyone’s input) and People-Centric”
- “Flexible, Family-oriented and has a Relaxed Environment – And, we all share the love of GOOD FOOD!”
Can you please tell us one thing that you feel makes our workplace culture unique?
- “The work/life balance message truly walks the talk.”
- “We do a great job at crossing functional business lines to pull together resources (when feasible and available) to make a project work.”
- “The amount of input we have gives us the opportunity to express our thoughts to not only our peers but our management team as well.”
Can you please describe CC Pace’s corporate culture?
- “CC Pace has a good team-based culture with employee participation on all levels. CC Pace values individual employees and encourages them to speak up and share ideas. They value integrity and put a lot of emphasis on the quality service they provide to their clients.”
- “At CC Pace, our corporate culture comes from our unwavering commitment to helping clients’ succeed. People are our most valuable asset. We strive to create a collaborative, energetic environment that provides meaningful work and supports professional development.”
CC Pace understands a “one-size-fits-all” approach towards employees is not the answer to having a positive corporate culture, but rather one in which openness to new ideas and flexibility are encouraged. As our employee survey highlighted, we have tried to create a positive environment that values employees and is conducive to both individual and corporate success.
Are you ready to work somewhere your talents, ideas and contributions will have a true impact? If the answer is yes, and this all sounds good to you, we invite you to consider joining our team.