Working with CC Pace!
Curious what is it like to work with CC Pace? Shaheen Hossain is an Agile Coach for CC Pace in this video he shares with us his journey from his first interactions with CC Pace leadership, through his full experience with our recruiting team. Watch his video testimonial and if sounds like the right environment for you, and you want to explore joining our team… click here!
Are you a seasoned Agile Practitioner interested in expanding services beyond yourself while providing strategic guidance to a variety of clients?
CC Pace is currently looking for a dynamic Agile Thought Leader who is ready to make an immediate impact and drive our Agile transformation services. The ideal candidate is local to the DC metro area, is comfortable making decisions and implementing innovative ideas. CC Pace will provide a flexible working environment and support interest in growing a personal reputation in the global Agile community, in addition to a competitive, comprehensive suite of benefits.
What will an Agile Thought Leader at CC Pace do?
- Set the direction for our Agile transformation services, drive strategic imperatives, define Agile offerings, establish priorities and grow our Agile business
- Represent CC Pace at conferences, through independently orchestrated thought leadership and by guiding client engagements
- Provide strategic guidance to clients through enhancing, producing and delivering Agile training and coaching both in person and via alternative delivery modes
- Build and mentor a team of consultants to deliver the services both with internal staff and business partners
- Define and brand CC Pace while developing new relationships in the Agile community
- Current certified Agile credentials or equivalent level of experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills – must be versed at public speaking and a capable writer
- Proven experience leading Agile engagements, including developing training materials and coaching at both the enterprise and team level
- Ability to demonstrate leadership experience in IT delivery, including building and sustaining high-performing teams
- Strong leadership skills that will support setting the direction for our Agile practice, managing a team of resources and driving the Agile offering and delivery strategies
- Ability to provide ample thought leadership to further our footprint in the Agile community
- Strong business acumen that will assist in supporting the sales & marketing efforts involving Agile transformation services
At CC Pace we have a strong referral program and encourage not only our employees but even those who don’t work for us to take advantage of it – so if you know someone who would be a fit for this position please refer them!
For more information regarding this Agile Thought Leader position, please contact Rechelle Card, firstname.lastname@example.org
CC Pace is seeking an experienced Agile Coach! This position offers the opportunity to work with a variety of clients, experience an array of Agile projects, and learn from leaders in the Agile community. We regularly provide on-going training to ensure our coaches stay at the forefront of up-and-coming industry trends, such as Kanban and advanced Scrum techniques. The ideal candidate is an experienced consultant with extensive business acumen and at least 7 years of experience working in an Agile environment at both the team and program level. We are looking for someone with strong leadership and client relations experience, as well as excellent communication and presentation skills.
CC Pace serves a national client base that includes members of the Fortune 100 to emerging, startup companies and mid-size firms. The majority of clients are within the Washington, DC metro area. We provide training, strategic assessments, project portfolio management, Agile project management, coaching and large-scale lean and Agile transformation.
Specific requirements include:
- Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP)
- SAFe Program Consultant (SPC4)
- Practical experience as a Scrum Master on software development projects
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Business acumen
- Good interpersonal and client relationship management skills
- Flexibility in adopting practices and techniques to specific client needs
- Project management experience, with 3+ years delivering in an Agile (Scrum) environment
Additional Skills Preferred:
- Certified Scrum Coach (CSC)
- Experience in creating and/or delivering Agile course material
- Ability to map legacy process to the Agile process
- Experience in Lean Startups, Product Management, and/or Kanban
- Industry certifications including PMP, ACP, ICAgile
- DevOps experience
- Software Development Lifecycle experience
- Experience with SCRUM, DSDM, Lean Software Development, Extreme Programming (XP), SAFe, and other Agile methodologies
- Experience with government contracts is a plus
We are currently seeking a Business Development/Account Representative in our IT Staffing Division to identify new business opportunities, as well as grow and maintain existing accounts. The role focuses on selling staff augmentation services – contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent IT placement positions. Within the role there will also be the opportunity cross-sell other CC Pace services, such as Agile Training, Custom Application Development and Financial Consulting services. Applicants must be highly motivated, outgoing, and relationship-focused.
- Establishing relationship with hiring managers, understanding their business objectives and needs, and working with the recruiting team to identify qualified candidates for opportunities
- Generating business opportunities through cold calls, referrals, and business meetings
- Gathering and qualifying job opportunities with hiring managers. Effectively communicating position qualifications with the CC Pace recruiting team
- Developing account plans and strategies
- Building long-term mutually beneficial relationships with clients
- Managing on-going contact with clients and consultants to ensure both are equally satisfied
- At least 3 years of experience in IT Staff Augmentation as an Account Rep or Recruiter
- Demonstrate strong drive for results and success; convey a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations; persistent, despite obstacles, setbacks, and competing influences
- Ability to build a network and mine for client contacts and accounts
- Demonstrate self-motivation with the ability to establish goals and achieve results
- Proven success achieving sales objectives and quotas
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced, ever-changing industry
We have an immediate opening for an Avaya-Certified Telecommunications Engineer who will provide telecommunications engineering support for a federal organization in Washington DC with several thousand end users and 10+ locations, and owns and operates a distributed PBX system that supports (7) locations in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington DC. The candidate will possess Avaya Certified Specialist (or higher) Certification and technical knowledge of high specialized telecommunications applications/operational environments, high-level functional systems, and design integration of exceptionally complex systems.This position is on-site in downtown Washington DC. The primary shift is M-F, 10:00 AM – 6:30 PM, with earlier hours during the training period.
The job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting agency technical experts with current telecommunications projects such as: planning; implementing; testing; training; documenting requirements; task change documentation; maintaining the voice switch hardware, software, switch; network and equipment requirements; and daily telecommunication operations.
- Other support responsibilities include voice telecommunications systems such as PBXs, call centers, and peripheral systems/applications, wireless systems, messaging and automated attendants, paging (overhead, internal, commercial), call accounting, uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), audio conferencing, mobile devices, cellular, smartphones, tablets, and other similar telecommunications devices.
- The successful candidate should demonstrate technical knowledge of current and emerging telecommunications services and systems.
The successful candidate will have experience with:
- Routing diversity; Redundant service; Local and long-distance services; Primary rate interface (PRI); Direct inward dial (DID); Tie lines (T-1); DS-3; internet services; analog facilities; physical infrastructure
- Voice/Data networking; Audix Voice Messaging; Avaya Aura Messaging (6.x)+; Communications Manager 5.2, 6.3+; Aura Conferencing 8.x; VOIP Solutions; SIP; Station/Switch administration; World class routing; Location Base routing; Enterprise Survivable Servers
- Tracking, updating, and documenting work in a ticketing system such as FootPrints, Remedy, Clarify, etc.
- Demonstrating proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Updating schematics and drawings using Microsoft VISIO or comparable tool
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work under pressure and tight deadlines, work independently, and work in a team environment
- Follow all ticketing standards for timeliness, accuracy, documentation, routing, etc.
Avaya Certified Specialist or higher certification
10 years of experience in the following functional areas:
- Knowledge of systems architecture and tools to update Visio drawings and schematics
- Telecommunications Industry Certification
- Inventory database maintenance and updates as inventory changes
- Preparing and performing management briefings
- Developing internal documentation, such as SOPs, instructions or user guides
- Conducting question and answer sessions with user groups;o Developing and executing test plans in accordance with agency standard operating procedures
- Technical knowledge of highly specialized telecommunications applications/operational environments, high-level functional systems, and design integration of exceptionally complex systems
- Excellent proven written and verbal communication skills
- Avaya Certification
- 10 years of Telecommunications experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with ticket management (Remedy, Clarify, FootPrints, etc.)
We have a position for a Senior Systems Developer with a financial securities firm located in Alexandria, Virginia. This is a full time employee position with many great benefits. Please let us know if you and anyone you know is interested!
Works independently and as a member of a team to design and develop new applications and to support/modify existing applications in Windows/Linux environments. Assists or leads in the development of system architecture, design, and documentation. Assists or leads in the development of organizational design and development standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Acts as senior technical resource in working with business owners to define project requirements and to ensure that those requirements are implemented through efficient and timely application design and development
- Acts as senior technical resource in designing, coding, testing, debugging, configuring, and documenting applications
- Acts as senior technical resource in working with internal and external development staff to ensure that the MSRB’s business goals are translated into effective and efficient applications
- Analyzes, defines, and documents system requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environments, interfaces with other systems, internal/external checks and controls, and I/O
- Serves as a senior technical resource in the development of organizational standards for system architecture, system security, and system documentation
- Ensures that application design and development are in accordance with architectural and development standards, policies and procedures
- Assists in the definition, capture, and reporting of relevant development metrics
- Acts as senior technical resource in the development and documentation of organizational coding standards
- Mentors junior staff, helping to increase their technical proficiency and development skills
- Writes and maintains documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, unit testing, changes, and corrections
- Writes and reviews documentation that describes installation and operating procedures
- Aids in the development of configuration files, build and deployment scripts, and release notes to ensure complete and accurate deployment of all applications into test and production environments
- Analyzes and estimates feasibility, cost, time, compatibility with other systems and computer capabilities
- Develops and maintains plans outlining steps for developing and installing applications
- Researches and evaluates software and hardware to assist in programming or to use as program platforms
- Designs and codes screen layouts, graphical user interfaces, printed outputs, and interfaces with other systems
- Creates unit tests and other test transactions and runs tests to find errors and to confirm that developed code meets project specifications
- Analyzes code to find causes of errors and revises programs
- Provides technical assistance by responding to inquiries regarding errors, problems, or questions with programs; trains end users or technical support staff to use programs
- Analyzes, installs, and tests upgrades of externally developed application programs
- Applies generally accepted programming standards and techniques to assure efficient program logic and data manipulation
- Provides assistance and consultation to users in the development and use of applications
- Designs and executes SQL queries and stored procedures as necessary in the development of data driven applications
- Performs other duties as assigned
Ability to clearly communicate ideas through written reports, business correspondence, technical standards, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of directors, clients, and the general public. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Experience in training or mentoring other junior staff.
CC Pace is seeking a driven and proactive individual to manage Agile development projects. The ideal candidate is an experienced consultant with extensive business acumen and excellent leadership, client relationship management, oral and written communication, analytical problem solving, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
Specific requirements include:
- 8+ years project management, with 3+ years delivering in an Agile (Scrum) environment
- Extensive practical experience as a Scrum Master on software development projects
- 5+ years delivering end-to-end systems from inception to implementation and maintenance
- Ability to interact with a technical team and facilitate solution decisions
- Ability to understand the business being served and to contribute to the business analysis as necessary to help the team
- Good interpersonal and client relationship management skills
- Willingness to travel to client locations within the Washington DC area
- Excellent facilitation skills so that challenges to success are removed quickly
- Ability to plan and forecast using Agile metrics and practices
If you are interested in applying or learning more, please contact Suzie Wheeler at 703-631-6600