Agile Thought Leader Ready to Make an Impact
Are you a seasoned Agile Practitioner interested in expanding services beyond yourself while providing strategic guidance to a variety of clients?
CC Pace is currently looking for a dynamic Agile Thought Leader who is ready to make an immediate impact and drive our Agile transformation services. The ideal candidate is local to the DC metro area, is comfortable making decisions and implementing innovative ideas. CC Pace will provide a flexible working environment and support interest in growing a personal reputation in the global Agile community, in addition to a competitive, comprehensive suite of benefits.
What will an Agile Thought Leader at CC Pace do?
- Set the direction for our Agile transformation services, drive strategic imperatives, define Agile offerings, establish priorities and grow our Agile business
- Represent CC Pace at conferences, through independently orchestrated thought leadership and by guiding client engagements
- Provide strategic guidance to clients through enhancing, producing and delivering Agile training and coaching both in person and via alternative delivery modes
- Build and mentor a team of consultants to deliver the services both with internal staff and business partners
- Define and brand CC Pace while developing new relationships in the Agile community
- Current certified Agile credentials or equivalent level of experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills – must be versed at public speaking and a capable writer
- Proven experience leading Agile engagements, including developing training materials and coaching at both the enterprise and team level
- Ability to demonstrate leadership experience in IT delivery, including building and sustaining high-performing teams
- Strong leadership skills that will support setting the direction for our Agile practice, managing a team of resources and driving the Agile offering and delivery strategies
- Ability to provide ample thought leadership to further our footprint in the Agile community
- Strong business acumen that will assist in supporting the sales & marketing efforts involving Agile transformation services
At CC Pace we have a strong referral program and encourage not only our employees but even those who don’t work for us to take advantage of it – so if you know someone who would be a fit for this position please refer them!
For more information regarding this Agile Thought Leader position, please contact Rechelle Card, firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently seeking a Business Development/Account Representative in our IT Staffing Division to identify new business opportunities, as well as grow and maintain existing accounts. The role focuses on selling staff augmentation services – contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent IT placement positions. Within the role there will also be the opportunity cross-sell other CC Pace services, such as Agile Training, Custom Application Development and Financial Consulting services. Applicants must be highly motivated, outgoing, and relationship-focused.
- Establishing relationship with hiring managers, understanding their business objectives and needs, and working with the recruiting team to identify qualified candidates for opportunities
- Generating business opportunities through cold calls, referrals, and business meetings
- Gathering and qualifying job opportunities with hiring managers. Effectively communicating position qualifications with the CC Pace recruiting team
- Developing account plans and strategies
- Building long-term mutually beneficial relationships with clients
- Managing on-going contact with clients and consultants to ensure both are equally satisfied
- At least 3 years of experience in IT Staff Augmentation as an Account Rep or Recruiter
- Demonstrate strong drive for results and success; convey a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations; persistent, despite obstacles, setbacks, and competing influences
- Ability to build a network and mine for client contacts and accounts
- Demonstrate self-motivation with the ability to establish goals and achieve results
- Proven success achieving sales objectives and quotas
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced, ever-changing industry
We have an immediate opening for an Avaya-Certified Telecommunications Engineer who will provide telecommunications engineering support for a federal organization in Washington DC with several thousand end users and 10+ locations, and owns and operates a distributed PBX system that supports (7) locations in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington DC. The candidate will possess Avaya Certified Specialist (or higher) Certification and technical knowledge of high specialized telecommunications applications/operational environments, high-level functional systems, and design integration of exceptionally complex systems.This position is on-site in downtown Washington DC. The primary shift is M-F, 10:00 AM – 6:30 PM, with earlier hours during the training period.
The job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting agency technical experts with current telecommunications projects such as: planning; implementing; testing; training; documenting requirements; task change documentation; maintaining the voice switch hardware, software, switch; network and equipment requirements; and daily telecommunication operations.
- Other support responsibilities include voice telecommunications systems such as PBXs, call centers, and peripheral systems/applications, wireless systems, messaging and automated attendants, paging (overhead, internal, commercial), call accounting, uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), audio conferencing, mobile devices, cellular, smartphones, tablets, and other similar telecommunications devices.
- The successful candidate should demonstrate technical knowledge of current and emerging telecommunications services and systems.
The successful candidate will have experience with:
- Routing diversity; Redundant service; Local and long-distance services; Primary rate interface (PRI); Direct inward dial (DID); Tie lines (T-1); DS-3; internet services; analog facilities; physical infrastructure
- Voice/Data networking; Audix Voice Messaging; Avaya Aura Messaging (6.x)+; Communications Manager 5.2, 6.3+; Aura Conferencing 8.x; VOIP Solutions; SIP; Station/Switch administration; World class routing; Location Base routing; Enterprise Survivable Servers
- Tracking, updating, and documenting work in a ticketing system such as FootPrints, Remedy, Clarify, etc.
- Demonstrating proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Updating schematics and drawings using Microsoft VISIO or comparable tool
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work under pressure and tight deadlines, work independently, and work in a team environment
- Follow all ticketing standards for timeliness, accuracy, documentation, routing, etc.
Avaya Certified Specialist or higher certification
10 years of experience in the following functional areas:
- Knowledge of systems architecture and tools to update Visio drawings and schematics
- Telecommunications Industry Certification
- Inventory database maintenance and updates as inventory changes
- Preparing and performing management briefings
- Developing internal documentation, such as SOPs, instructions or user guides
- Conducting question and answer sessions with user groups;o Developing and executing test plans in accordance with agency standard operating procedures
- Technical knowledge of highly specialized telecommunications applications/operational environments, high-level functional systems, and design integration of exceptionally complex systems
- Excellent proven written and verbal communication skills
- Avaya Certification
- 10 years of Telecommunications experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with ticket management (Remedy, Clarify, FootPrints, etc.)