For Mid and Small Size Institutions
UPDATE 1/23/20: NY DFS has extended their response deadline an additional 45 days to March 23, 2020.
CC Pace has partnered with FIRM Advisors to offer a full suite of LIBOR Transition services specifically for mid and small size institutions. LIBOR is much more pernicious and invasive than many companies realize – it is spread across loans, investments, hedging, swaps and more – and all changes have to be coordinated with customers or counterparties.
Our services include:
- Performing a LIBOR Assessment
- Providing Senior Management Education
- Uncovering and documenting What are your key issues? Exposures?
- Analysis and recommendations for remediation and validation
- Creating a LIBOR Transition Roadmap and Program
- Create Roadmap of changes and sequencing, including process, technology and organization
- Create Transition Program, establishing management, monitoring and governance
- Execution of that Roadmap and Program
- Program and project leadership and/or management
- Program execution – changes to Process, Technology & Organization
- Testing and Transformation
- Support, Training & Enhancement
We understand our target market and how their needs differ from large institutions.
- We bring not only our experience, but our artifacts
- LIBOR Education
- Survey assessment
- LIBOR Transition Playbook
- Program & Project management templates and samples
- Our 5×5 framework
Are you prepared?
Webinar Clip: LIBOR to SOFR Does Your Plan Measure Up?
Presented by: Bill Lehman, CMB and Mohit Sudhakar
ABOUT FIRM ADVISORS
FIRM Advisors (FIRM) is an expert advisory firm for Strategy and Transformation for Banking, Insurance, Mortgage and Capital Markets. Our experts have hands-on experience in trading, modeling, valuing, processing, operations and governance for billions of dollars of mortgages, debt, derivatives, loans, liquidity and capital products.
ABOUT CC Pace
CC Pace is a strategy, transformation and implementation consulting firm focused on improving processes and systems for the financial services industry. Founded in 1980, CC Pace is nationally recognized for solving business problems and delivering high-impact results that increase their clients’ productivity and competitiveness.