Agile Experts Who Train
What makes agile training with CC Pace unique? Our trainers do before they teach.
Our courses are led by real-world agile practitioners, not hired presenters. And because of the in-depth knowledge our trainers possess, we can customize every moment of every course—focusing on your individual interests, adapting on the fly, and delving more deeply into advanced or non-traditional topics.
Any “trainer” can read a script. CC Pace’s seasoned professionals can read an industry—delivering uncommon knowledge with the flexibility and interactivity that promotes real learning.
It’s a novel concept—expertise being taught by actual experts. But shouldn’t agile trainers be… well… agile?
Through our 15+ years of experience helping companies and organizations adopt Agile principles, we’ve found that every organization has a set of unique circumstances that must be considered when optimizing an Agile training plan.
That’s why we provide both certified classes for individuals looking to advance their resumes, and customized on-site courses designed to establish a baseline of understanding and elevate teams cohesively.
Whatever your individual needs may be, we’re committed to helping you identify and implement an Agile learning approach that works for you. We can even move seamlessly from classroom training to individual project coaching.
In addition, if your organization requires on-site training on an Agile topic we haven’t listed, just let us know. Our experience helping Fortune 500 and start-up organizations adopt lean and Agile practices over the last fifteen years goes far beyond the course offerings listed on this site.
- Agile Fundamentals with ICP Certification – This 2-day course prepares individuals and teams to work in an Agile environment. You will learn what Agile approaches are about and how they can be successfully applied in the real-world.
- Agile Team Facilitation with ICP-ATF Certification – This is a two-day course that provides in-depth skills necessary to plan, design and facilitate meetings in an Agile environment, using the tools and techniques of professional facilitators.
- Certified ScrumMaster – This certified course is focused on preparing Scrum Masters and Change Agents for the role they will play in the successful adoption of Scrum in the organization.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) – The two-day Certified Scrum Product Owner Course will help establish the foundation for starting successful Scrum projects. Product Owners need to understand what will happen in their interaction with Scrum teams and how the role fits into the framework.
- Agile Basics – This is a 2-hour course designed to explore the background and use of Agile frameworks. The class focuses on the Agile Manifestos principles and practices.
- Agile Leadership Workshop – This course provides an overview of the Agile process, the impact it has on leadership, and how leaders can effectively support the transition.
- Introduction to Kanban – This is a 2.5-hour course designed to explore the background of Agile and use of Agile frameworks. The class focuses on the Kanban Framework, its principles and practices.
- Introduction to Scrum – This is a 3.5-hour course designed to explore the background and use of Agile frameworks. The class focuses on the Scrum Framework, its roles, artifacts and practices.
- Product Owner Workshop – This is a 3-hour course designed to explore the role of the Product Owner on Agile teams. The class focuses on the Product Owner responsibilities, characteristics, and techniques for performing their role effectively.
- SAFe Scaled Agilist (SA) – This two-day course provides the knowledge necessary to lead an enterprise agile transformation by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework, and its underlying principles of lean thinking, and product development flow.
- User Stories Workshop – This is a 4-hour course designed to facilitate the writing of good user stories. The class focuses on the types of product backlog items, story writing, and estimation.