This 2-day Kanban training will walk away with a clear understanding of how to utilize the Kanban techniques of lean and systems thinking in order to improve existing practices. This course is a balance of lectures, workshops and simulations, which demonstrate how to change processes with a minimal impact on people.
Who Should Attend
This Kanban training course is appropriate for leadership and team members regardless of their current practices and techniques, including but not limited to: Agile practices, COTS Implementations, Waterfall, RUP and IT Operations.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- The Kanban Method, Theory and Benefits
- The Key Tenets of Kanban
- The Core Practices
- Kanban Simulations and Games
- Value Stream Mapping
- Applications of Kanban Practices
- Coordination with Kanban Systems
- Establishing Delivery Cadence
- Lean Systems Thinking
- Methods for Improvement
- Sources of Variability
- Issue Management and Escalation Policies
- Metrics and Management
- Operations Review
- Starting Kanban
- Understand the core principles, strategies and practices of Kanban
- Apply Kanban in multiple project settings and situations
- Cultivate the Kanban mindset vital to effectively delivering results using the Kanban core practices
This clip from our webinar: How to Solve Customer Dissatisfaction using Kanban discusses delivery workflow.